Meeting and Events in Cleveland
At the Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown, our event specialists are dedicated to helping you plan the perfect meeting, conference or event. Our hotel offers three meeting rooms of different proportions to accommodate any size group. Our on-site meeting professionals are always on hand to provide quality service and to make sure that your event runs smoothly.
To request more information about planning your next meeting or event, please submit an RFP or call us today.
- George H. Smith Room: 1,680 sq. ft.
- Franz Warner Room: 920 sq. ft.
- Harvey Rice Room: 486 sq. ft.
Staying in Downtown Cleveland places you and your guests amidst exciting museums, restaurants and nightlife. Whether you're hosting a bridal party or need a block of rooms for your out of town guests, our hotel is the ideal choice for your accommodations. You and your guests will enjoy excellent amenities during your stay such as:
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
- Luxury Bedding
- Easy access to Cleveland's top attractions
- Fitness Center
- Complimentary Breakfast Buffet (Daily)
Wedding Venues in Cleveland
The Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown is located near many wedding venues and country clubs that would welcome the opportunity to host your family, friends and guests! Check out our list of local wedding and event venues:
- Cibreo Privato: 1438 Euclid Ave., Cleveland
- Nuevo: 1000 East 9th Street, Cleveland
- City Club Catering: 850 Euclid Ave, Cleveland
- Bohemian National Hall: 4939 Broadway Ave, Cleveland
- Cleveland Museum of Art: 11150 East Boulevard, Cleveland
- Ariel International: 1163 E. 40th St., Cleveland
- Cleveland Museum of Natural History: 1 Wade Oval Dr, Cleveland
- The Country Club: 2825 Lander Rd, Pepper Pike
- Quail Hollow Country Club: 11295 Quail Hollow Dr, Concord
- Lakewood Country Club: 2613 Bradley Rd, Westlake
- The Mayfield Sand Ridge Club: 1545 Sheridan Rd, South Euclid
- Signature of Solon Country Club: 3900 Signature Dr, Solon
- Shaker Heights Country Club: 3300 Courtland Blvd, Shaker Heights
- Cleveland Metropark Zoo: 3900 Wildlife Way, Cleveland
- Galleria at Erieview Cleveland: 1301 E 9th St, Cleveland
- The Old Courthouse Cleveland: 1200 Ontario St, Cleveland
- Cleveland City Hall Rotunda Cleveland: 500 Lakeside Ave, Cleveland
- Windows on the River: 2000 Sycamore St, Cleveland
- Playhouse Square Cleveland: 1501 Euclid Ave, Cleveland
- Josaphat Arts Hall Cleveland: 1433 E 33rd St, Cleveland
- The Ballroom at Park Lane: 10510 Park Lane, Cleveland
- Music Box Supper Club Cleveland: 1148 Main Ave, Cleveland
- House of Blues: 308 Euclid Ave, Cleveland
- MOCA Cleveland: 11400 Euclid Ave, Cleveland
- The Union Club Cleveland: 1211 Euclid Ave, Cleveland